5.23.2012

YG, oh YG!


Since foinding about 2ne1, Big Bang and other YG family artists, I have always dreamed of becoming a YG artist.  I admire their talent and creativity.  And there's something special about YG talents that are unique to them, that no other Korean artist/label has.  And who wouldn't want to be a part of the YG family?  From episodes of Big Bang's documentary and 2ne1 tv, I saw how YG takes care of its talents.So imagine my pleasure as I found out about YG's global decision.  I was ecstatic!  Maybe this is my chance to be a kpop star!  But unfortunately, that happiness was short-lived.  :(  I was disappointed to fnd out that there wasn't going to be an audition in the Philippines.  And I was waaaay past the age limit! :)) HAHA Oh well,  I envy those who will be able to audition, to show their talent, to be given a chance. Regardless, I will always be supportive of YG family. :) If anyone who reads this happens to audition, do tell me about it please! :)

Other YG news is that YG will be releasing CDs through Universal Records Philippines on May 26! :)  I checked out their facebook page and wow, the packaging is epic!  There are also freebies! Ack.  Dilemma, where to get money to buy all those goodies? </3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...