5.14.2012

The Kpop Bug: Big Bang and 2ne1


I have never been a big k-pop fan before because I wasn't comfortable with hearing/singing songs that I do not understand.  However, years back when I found out that Sandara Park is a member of 2ne1, I began to listen to their songs.  Although I did not turn into a blackjack (the term 2ne1 fans call themselves) right away. I would only watch 2ne1 videos on tv.  In the midst of boredom, as I was watching youtube, this Korean boy band caught my attention.  With their good looks, swag and talent, they got me hooked!  They are the first korean boy band to have caught my attention.  I have never been a fan of other Korean boy bands because I found them too metrosexual.  But this boy band is just oozing with swagger!  Who is it? It's no other than Big Bang!  I soon familiarized myself with their songs, and even their beginnings. I researched about them and even watched previous documentaries and shows they starred in.  I was very much delighted to have discovered that Big Bang belongs to the same label as 2ne1, YG Entertainment.  And I instantly became a fan of YG Entertainment!  Big Bang, 2ne1, Se7en, Tablo, they are just so talented! I sometimes wish of being Korean so I can audition at YG! Haha

I can't help but spazz!  I have turned into a fan girl!  GD's musical genius, Taeyang's ABS, and T.O.P.'s glare! GAAAH!!! :)) Okay, I should stop now.  I'll spazz in another blog post. Anyways, here's a video of Oh Yeah with GD & T.O.P. and 2ne1.  I love this performance.  They are all just  comfortable with each other. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Five!
    Big Bang is swagging...! I love them so I am one of the VIP in Malaysia. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...