5.15.2012

Adios, Manila!

Nine hours to go and I'm off to escape the summer heat of Manila. This will be our first trip as a family in years!  My parents aren't fond of going on vacations.  While we spend most of our summers together at Siaton, Negros Oriental, this time we're headed to a new destination.  I'll definitely blog about it when I get back! ;)

For now, I have to pack my things!  Gah. This is the least part of travelling that I look forward to.  Plus the lonq queues at the airport! I hope our baggage doesn't get offloaded!

Nails done, sun glasses and bikini tops, check!

I'll leave you with a Drokas Mash up of 2ne1 songs!
I can't wait to party! ;)
P.S. Check out his other mixes on his yt channel! :)

Adios, Manila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...