5.12.2012

Back in the game!

After a month of hibernation, I finally came out of my cave.  I really missed my friends! I'm really so touched that they missed me too! The reason why I went off the radar was that I became too hooked on sns, particularly facebook.  There were days where I spent hours and hours online just browsing through people's pages.   In a way it made me closer to them without initiating real, face-to-face interaction.  Pathetic, right? I just missed the old days without facebook wherein lifetime friendships were developed over long conversations over the phone. So my one month without facebook made people wonder and worry what the hell happened to me.  Goes to show how people have become so reliant on facebook.  So now, I hope (fingers crossed!) I have cured myself of such addiction.  I'm back in the loop! And what better way to celebrate my "comeback" than with a party? ;)

But of course, I didn't throw that party.  I wish I did have the money though.  Happy that I went out today! :)  What good luck to have opened my phone and receive Juan Carlo's message regarding his grad party.  JC T. and I have been friends for about a year now.  We met through the student movement, particularly during an RH Agenda meeting.  JC's the one of the brightest and political person I know. Barely does he have a conversation that does not revolve around politics.  I'm not the most political person, and when I have something on my mind I really spill it to people I am comfortable with.  JC has been on the receiving end of my countless rants about boys. HAHA At first he wasn't too keen on listening, he'd switch back to politics mode, but after months of my rants he soon became a friend I'd forever treasure.  He'd give me advice and genuinely listen to my problems.  And of course, months  of countless meetings on tactics and strategies, his political mind has rubbed off on me.  Win-win for both of us! :))

After a trip to Baguio, two trips to Iloilo, countless nights of meetings and sleepless nights, I believe this friendship is forever.  And I am proud to be JC's friend. One day, this guy will definitely be a prime mover in Philippine politics. 

To JC, if ever you chance upon this post, know that I am always here for you. Pakabait ka! :))  Para sa bayan! :)

 With Alyansa people (l-r): Me, Heart D., Mabel O., Mickey E., Cathy A., JC T., Ginx P., Chase, Oyie J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...