6.10.2012

So we set the world on fire.

Uber late post!  Met up with high school friends before Cristel F. left for the US.  I can't believe we've been friends for nine years.  This friendship is forever. <3

First stop: Mochiko at The Collective. 
The Collective is like the Cubao Expo of Makati.   It was my first time at The Collective and  I was excited to see the artsy side of Makati since I've been hearing a lot of good things about it. Unfortunately, when we got there only four stores were open; Mochiko, a restaurant selling chicken wings, a shop selling crafted bags and wallets, and a dark bar with an awful sound system. Needless to say, I still enjoyed The Collective since the walls has an interesting touch to it.  And Mochiko is so cute with it pink walls, and pink throw pillows! Will definitely go back there. :)

Marlon R., my twin and Angel B., my best friend. :)

It was my first time to taste mochi.  It's ice cream wrapped in bilo-bilo. I'm not really sure what bilo-bilo is in English. :)) The ice cream used is from Fruits in Ice cream, which is my favorite local brand. :) I ordered cookie dough and it was delish! The next time Tel's here, we'll be making this ourselves! ;)

My divi-buddy, Cristel! <3


Posing with the cutesy throw pillows and our pseudo-boyfriend for the night! LOL




Cosplay costumes on display.

Customized long boards!

The Collective's Graffiti

The Evil Cat!




Ring for sale! Don't you just love the colors?

This store was really interestin! I love the layout of the store. It has a ramp made of wood that leads to the second story of the floor.  The bags and wallets are really unique! 
Girlfriend! :)



Bags on the branches! Kudos to the store's designer!

I want the orange woolly bag!

Bikes parked outside the shop. I.want.a.bike.SOON.



Hung out at Central afterwards. :)  




Someone buzzed out (not me!) so we decided to sleep over at Cristel's house. Finally, Angel was able to sleep over after ten thousand years! :)) I love random events like this. :) We woke up late. We decided to try out the Korean restaurant, Arisoo at Cartimar.

The food here is cheap yet it does not scrimp on quality. I love the kimbap and the chapchae! :) I can't wait for our next food trip! :)

From my group of friends to yours, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...